The incumbent will act as a liaison, provide services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree, State College Diploma with seven (7) years related working experience
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Social Security Act & Regulations.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist in providing relevant benefits details and completing benefit applications as needed.
- Assist in operating the switchboard and redirect calls promptly and efficiently.
- Receive applications for benefits, ensuring that forms are accurately completed.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Processing forms, applications, and requests.
- Sort and distribute immigration and labour letters.
- Receive and sort all incoming correspondences.
- Assist in database updates for life certificates, payment details change, etc., as required.
- Ensure that the department’s resources are properly utilized and protected against damage, wastage and/or pilferage.
- Loyalty to the Organization as a first priority.
- Customer service oriented.
- Reliability and confidentiality in the execution of duties.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable legislations.
- Adherence to the Act & Regulations and policies and procedures.
- Acceptable professional conduct and deportment when representing the Organization.
- Trustworthiness at all times and in all dealings.
- Pursuance of personal and professional development.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Work well within a team or independently.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and perform effectively under pressure.
- Reflects a positive image of the Organization by way of character, deportment, and appearance.
Qualified persons should apply no later than March 25th, 2022:
The Human Resources Manger
Antigua & Barbuda Social Security Board
Or via email to: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.