Plans, directs, coordinates and controls all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical/structural functions for all buildings, grounds, and equipment.
QUALIFICATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
- Minimum of five (5) years in a similar capacity.
- Must possess at least a first degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Construction and/or Business Management.
- Professionalized training & certification in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, carpentry.
- Ensures facilities are well maintained and safe at all times through preventative maintenance and repair.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis; develop operation and utility budget; forecasting and capital expenditure planning.
- Maintain fixed assets register for all investment properties.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to facilities maintenance.
- Receives and evaluates maintenance requests from staff personnel to determine if repairs should be performed in-house or through contracted repair service.
- Solicit bids from vendors, negotiates pricing and timeframes and secures contract with vendors for maintenance projects.
- Conduct routine, non-licensed inspections of facilities ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards.
- Oversees building security and janitorial services.
- Coordinates strategic changes to space assignments in the respective facilities.
- Coordinates department facility related activities and projects.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing and communication technologies such as web applications; designs and/or databases.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Strong organizational, customer and team-oriented skills.
Qualified persons should submit an application no later than January 31st, 2018.
The Director | Antigua & Barbuda Social Security Board | P.O. Box 1125, St. John’s, Antigua
Or via email to: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.